We had a display table at the Things to Do in Sequim event at the Sequim Prairie Grange on October 1. There were about 50 clubs and organizations there for the community to learn about them. We had a lot of interest in our guild, many people saying they didn’t know there was such a club. It was a great way to let people know we exist and many were encouraged to come to a meeting to learn more.
Hope to see you there THIS Friday, October 14th!
We meet at the Sequim Community Church at 950 5th Ave. from 10-1 on the Second Friday of the Month.
Please bring your car around the church to the entrance on the far side of the driveway.
There are some exciting workshops coming up in the next couple of months. If you are interested in participating in these, please contact Linda O’Neill.
- Barbara Close will be doing a free 4 hour class for Scribes members – Gestures in Graphite, on April 8th from 9am to 1pm. This will be filled by a lottery from members.
- Barbara Close will have a 2 day workshop on April 9th and 10th – Power Pages: Design Techniques.
- Rebecca Wild will teach May 14th and 15th – Lines, Layers and Paul Klee.
- Terri Kruger will be teaching Narnonian Lettering at the May 13th meeting
- Jo Uhlman is tentatively scheduled to teach in June. The final scheduling of this class is dependent on interest.
These all sound very exciting. Thanks Linda for putting these workshops together for our membership.